This year we have linked up with ‘Off Out’ to provide our ticketing platform. This will provide visitors with the best possible ticket purchasing facility ever offered by Dronfest. As well as being perfectly secure, ticket buyers will have the option to choose between e-tickets and physical tickets.
Dronfest is run each year to provide the audience with the best possible artists and bands and to raise as much money as possible for local charities. Year on year, we try to improve the event and this is reflected by the increased audience sizes and monies we have raised. The minimal booking fee goes a little way towards helping to cover these costs. As usual, information regarding the event and the bands/musicians playing will be listed on the website as soon as we can. Please also follow our various social media channels to keep up to date with information about the event. Checkout our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
All tickets sold by, or on behalf of Dronfest (the “Tickets”) are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Event and Dronfest.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or otherwise stated (see full Terms and Conditions for details).
- Dronfest will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources.
- The management cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Unlawful resale, or attempted unlawful resale, of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
- Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions or advertising without written permission of the event promoter. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the venue without refund or other compensation.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and customers may be subject to a search on entry.
- Customers may be ejected or not permitted into Dronfest and will be asked to surrender tickets held by the ticket holder, if, in the reasonable opinion of the venue, the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron or affects the enjoyment of other patrons; and/or the running of the event; and/or the ticket holder’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable. Examples include: being (or appearing to be): drunk or incapable or intoxicated, under age (where relevant to the event), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or are in breach of the ticket Terms and Conditions.
- No glass is permitted to be brought into the venue. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase inside the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- Crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited.
- Dogs, are permitted at Dronfest providing they are under control, on a lead at all times and any fouling is cleared immediately. If in doubt customers are requested to contact Dronfest in advance for further information in this regard.
- Customers are requested to address any special access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting email@example.com or by calling 07770 584287.
In case of emergency, please follow instructions and directions from staff.
- When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
- Please consider our neighbours and leave Dronfest quietly.
- The venue and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangement made relating to the event or cancellation of the event.
- Flashing lights may be used as part of the event production.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter, The Venue and Ticket Agents accept no responsibility for any personal property.